Preheat the oven to 180’C fan bake
* Warm the honey & maple syrup in a small pot or in the microwave for 1min to gently combine.
* Combine all the dry ingredients including hemp hearts in a large bowl.
* Add the warm honey & maple to the dry mix.
* Thoroughly stir the mixture.
* Spread the mixture evenly onto a lined baking tray.
* Place into the oven in the middle and bake for 20-35 min.
* Every 10 minutes or so throughout cooking give it a wee mix so the nuts don’t burn, we are looking for a nice even golden-brown look all through. If you have to pop it back in for another 5 or so minutes then do so.
* After cooking Allow to cool, place in an airtight container and eat within 1 month.