Four Pack Bundle Deal. Hemp protein supplement designed to work with your body
Keep in the freezer, you can extend the freshness longer!!
Hemp protein powder is a nourishing formula providing all nine essential amino acids that help your body work harder and recover faster from exercise while supporting a healthy immune system, hair, skin, and nails. Hemp protein is an excellent alternative for anyone wanting to try a plant-based protein supplement. How much hemp protein you’ll want to take will depend on your fitness goals and dietary requirements.
Hemp is considered a superior protein source due to the fact it is a complete, sustainable protein source, including the nine essential amino acids that your body is unable to produce on its own and so we must obtain these from our diet. Amino acids are the building blocks for all protein in our bodies – vital for tissue growth and repair, the daily functioning of our bodies. Hemp protein is known to support normal energy levels and a healthy digestive function and for its role in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Hemp protein powder contains an optimal ratio of Omega 3, 6 and 9, plus GLA, a natural fatty acid as well as albumin and edestin – both classified as “globular proteins” which are highly digestible to aid the absorption of your protein intake. Hemp protein is also free of oligosaccharides which can cause bloating and are often associated with whey proteins.
Hemp protein is for you if:
- You’re an athlete with high protein requirements.
- You’re going to the gym, working out and wanting to increase muscle mass.
- You want to incorporate more plant-based proteins into your diet.
- You’re following a vegan diet and wanting to increase your overall protein intake.
Just one 30 gram serving of our hemp protein powder will provide your body with 15.1 grams of protein, 5.1 grams of dietary fibre and energy-giving nourishment. Hemp protein powder also contains a variety of other nutrients including B vitamins, magnesium and vitamin E, chlorophyll and antioxidants without any saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium or sugar.
How to take hemp protein powder:
Hemp protein is an extremely versatile whole food supplement, and you can add hemp to pretty much everything and anything, sweet or savoury.
- Stir a serving into your favourite milk or water for a quick pre-workout protein shake.
- Mix a tablespoon through your oats to boost protein at breakfast.
- Add hemp protein into snack recipes like bliss balls and cookies.
- Upgrade your smoothies. Blend in a serving of hemp protein.
Ingredients: Canadian Protein Powder Certified with the Sustainable Agronomics and agriculture. Packaged in New Zealand.
Hemp is known to be gluten-free, however trace amounts of gluten may be present due to rogue seed/nut contaminants during harvesting and packaging.
How to store hemp protein powder:
Once opened, reseal entirely after each serve. Hemp protein powder is best kept refrigerated to extend shelf life where it will last for up to 12 months. If you have no fridge space, store in your pantry at room temperature and consume within 90 days of opening.
Hemp vs Whey
- Hemp protein is made by grinding hemp seeds into a powder and is one of the less processed protein sources. It creates a smooth natural flavor profile and is very nutrient rich.
- Vegan Friendly
- High in Omega 3’s. Omega-3 fatty acids are heart healthy fats. Hemp contains about 8 grams fiber and 2 grams omega-3 fatty acids per scoop
- Whey protein is animal sourced protein that is derived from milk. Made using the same process as cheese
- The milk is heated to kill unwanted bacteria. The rise of temperature splits the milk into curds and liquid whey. From there that is how whey is obtained and later formed into powder for a high protein and low calorie consumption.
- Whey is high in BCAAs which help muscle maintenance and growth.