Four Pack Bundle Deal. Hemp Protein – A natural supplement that works with your body!
Hemp protein powder is a natural source of protein and essential fatty acids that is suitable for vegans. This hemp powder is unflavoured, making it a versatile way to boost your daily protein intake.
Why Hemp Protein?
- Pure, raw hemp protein powder – Nothing added!
- High in Protein, ideal for those looking for a plant based Protein source, dairy and soy free
- Versatile to use; add to smoothies, cereals, porridge and baking for a Protein boost
- Allergen free
Hemp protein powder contains albumin and edestin – both classified as “globular proteins” which are highly digestible to aid the absorption of your protein intake. Hemp protein is also free of oligosaccharides which can cause bloating and are often associated with whey proteins.
Hemp protein is for you if:
- You’re an athlete with high protein requirements. Supports muscle maintenance and growth
- You want to incorporate more plant-based proteins into your diet.
- You’re following a vegan diet and wanting to increase your overall protein intake.
How to take hemp protein powder?
Hemp protein is an extremely versatile whole food supplement, and you can add hemp to pretty much everything and anything, sweet or savoury.
- Mix a tablespoon through your oats to boost protein at breakfast.
- Add hemp protein into snack recipes like bliss balls and cookies.
- Upgrade your smoothies. Blend in a serving of hemp protein.
Canadian Hemp Protein Powder
How to store hemp protein powder:
Once opened, reseal entirely after each serve. Hemp protein powder is best kept refrigerated to extend shelf life where it will last for up to 12 months. If you have no fridge space, store it in your pantry at room temperature and consume it within 90 days of opening.
Protein Comparisson: Hemp vs Whey
- Hemp protein is made by grinding hemp seeds into a powder and is one of the less processed protein sources. It creates a smooth natural flavor profile and is very nutrient rich.
- Vegan Friendly
- High in Omega 3’s. Omega-3 fatty acids are heart healthy fats. Hemp contains about 8 grams fiber and 2 grams omega-3 fatty acids per scoop
- Whey protein is animal sourced protein that is derived from milk. Made using the same process as cheese
- The milk is heated to kill unwanted bacteria. The rise of temperature splits the milk into curds and liquid whey. From there that is how whey is obtained and later formed into powder for a high protein and low calorie consumption.
- Whey is high in BCAAs which help muscle maintenance and growth.
Average Nutrition, Seed and Nut Comparison with Hemp Proteins, Vitamins & Minerals
|Serving Size 100g||Oats||Quinoa||Wheat, Durum||Hemp Seed||Avocado|
|Total Fat (g)||6.5||6.07||2.48||49||14.7|
|Total Carbs (g)||69||64.16||71.13||8.7||8.5|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||10.1||7.06||4||6.7|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||0||0.5||10|
|Panto. Acid (mg)||1.1||0.77||0.94||1.4|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.1||0.49||0.42||0.6||0.3|
|Vitamin B12 (mcg)||0||0||0||0|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0||14||0||11||146|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.4||2.45||0.8||2.1|
|Vitamin K (mcg)||2||0||21|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.1.||0.71||0.45||4.6||2.1|
|Monoun Sat. Fat (g)||2||1.61||0.34||5.4||9.8|
|Polyunsat. Fat (g)||2.3||3.29||0.98||38||1.8|