Vegan Plant-Based Hemp Protein Powder inc. Fibre.
A Superior plant protein that works with your body and with a 5-Star health rating!
Made from raw hemp seed and cold-pressed without the use of hexane, preservatives, additives or added sugar for a clean, plant-based protein that’s high in Omega 3 fats and antioxidants. This protein powder is unflavoured, making it a versatile way to boost your daily protein intake.
Why Choose our Vegan-Friendly Plant-Based Protein Powder with Fibre?
- 100% Natural, nothing else added!
- High in Protein (15g), Fibre (7g) and Omega Fatty acids (2g) per serving
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo and Keto-friendly, Gluten, Soy and Dairy Free
- Unflavoured & Versatile to use; Add to Smoothies, Cereals, Porridge and Baking
Who should use it?
- You’re an athlete with high protein requirements. Supports muscle maintenance and growth.
- You want to incorporate more plant-based proteins into your diet.
- You’re following a vegan diet and wanting to increase your overall protein intake.
How to use?
Hemp protein is an extremely versatile whole food supplement, and you can add this nourishing plant-based protein to pretty much everything and anything, sweet or savoury.
- Mix a tablespoon through your oats to boost protein at breakfast.
- Add into snack recipes like bliss balls and cookies.
- Upgrade your smoothies.
How to store?
Once opened, reseal entirely after each serve. Hemp protein powder is best kept refrigerated to extend shelf life where it will last for up to 12 months. If you have no fridge space, store it in your pantry at room temperature and consume it within 90 days of opening.
Canadian Hemp Protein Powder
Comparisons: Hemp vs Whey Fun Fact
Hemp protein powder contains albumin and edestin – both classified as “globular proteins” which are highly digestible to aid the absorption of your protein intake. It is also free of oligosaccharides which can cause bloating and are often associated with whey proteins.