Vegan Plant-Based Protein with Omegas
The Hemp Heart is the most tender and nutritious part of the seed.
Hemp hearts are considered a complete protein. Including all essential amino acids that your body is unable to produce on its own, so we must obtain these from our diet. Amino acids are the building blocks for all protein in our bodies, and since hemp hearts are easily digested, you will get the maximum absorption for your body to utilize.
Why choose Kiwi Hemp Hearts?
- Packed With Protein: 10g of Protein, 12g of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids (Optimal 3:1 ratio) and Only 3g of Carbs per serving (30g).
- A Fit for a Variety of Lifestyles & Diets: Vegan, Keto, Paleo, Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- Essential Vitamins & Minerals: Hemp is a super seed packed with plant-based protein, healthy fats and other vital nutrients. Hemp Hearts are an excellent source of Iron, Niacin, Thiamine, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, and Zinc. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Hemp Hearts are also a good source of Vitamin B6 and Folate. (*See nutrition information for total fat content)
- Versatile & Tasty: Hemp hearts taste a little like pine nuts – a creamy, nutty taste that complements almost any dish, Hemp Hearts are the perfect boost to any meal. Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, yogurt or blend them into smoothies.
- Shelf-Stable & Ready To Eat: A must-have addition to any pantry
- Strong Values: We are passionate about caring for YOU and our precious WORLD
Who should use hemp hearts?
- You are looking to boost your nutrition in a simple and easy way.
- You want to include more quality plant protein sources to your diet.
- You are looking to add a plant-based protein boost to your meals and snacks.
How to use?
Did you know that Hemp Hearts are an extremely versatile whole food, and you can add hemp to pretty much everything and anything, sweet or savoury.
- Top off your salads, hummus, pasta, ice cream and porridge.
- For an extra buttery avocado on toast, add hemp seeds.
- Making a smoothie? Add a few tablespoons of hemp seeds into the blender.
- Add hemp seeds into your baking, think bread, brownies and cookies.
- You can make hemp milk. All you need is water and hemp hearts.
- Straight from the pack as a snack.
How to store?
Once opened, re-seal entirely after each serve. Hemp seeds are best kept refrigerated to extend shelf life where they will last for up to 12 months. If you have no fridge space, store hemp seeds in your pantry at room temperature and consume them within 90 days of opening
100% Premium New Zealand De-Shelled Hemp Seeds
Average Nutrition, Seed and Nut Comparison with Hemp Proteins, Vitamins & Minerals