Vegan Certified, NZ Cold-Pressed Hemp Oil
Hemp Seed Oil is a raw super-food that nourishes your body whether you eat it or even massage it into your skin. Nutritious hemp seed oil provides a range of important nutrients to energize and soothe the body. It is also an excellent source of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) – powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Ready for a healthy boost? Expect a buttery, nutty flavoured oil that contains 40% less saturated fat than olive oil.
What are the benefits of Hemp Seeds?
Our Pure Kiwi Hemp Seed Oil is made from New Zealand-grown hemp seeds. Our hemp crops are grown throughout New Zealand, from Canterbury to Waikato, and are Spray & Chemical Residue-Free.
Hemp seeds are packed full of protein, fibre and Omega essential fatty acids. They taste very similar to pine nuts and can be roasted.
What are the health benefits:
- Support healthy blood pressure
- Support healthy cholesterol
- Support joint mobility
- Support brain health
- Support immunity
- Support a balanced mood
- Support healthy organ function
- Support healthy metabolism
- Support cardiovascular health
- Improve post-exercise recovery
- Nourish skin, hair & nails
- Support healthy hormone levels
Why you should use hemp seed oil?
- You want to add a complete essential Omega oil supplement to your diet. Hemp seed oil has an ideal Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids ratio of 3:1.
- You’re after a low-maintenance superfood that you can either drizzle over salads and soups or your toast as a butter replacement – so simple.
- You love products with versatility – hemp seed oil can be used externally as well as taken internally.
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
This means we extract the oil by pressing the hemp seeds underweight, with no heat added, to preserve all the nutrients.
How to use it?
- Create salad dressings, vinaigrettes, mayonnaise, hummus, and more
- Drizzle over veggies, soup, toast, and more
- Externally, hemp seed oil can be used to nourish dry skin and alleviate acne as well as reduce skin irritations such as eczema. For hair, work hemp seed oil into your hair and scalp.
- Use as oil for dipping or in pesto
- Take a tablespoon a day
How to store?
Once opened, ideally keep refrigerated. If you don’t have the fridge space, store it in a cool dark cupboard to avoid the degradation and rancidity of the fatty acids.
Once opened, ideally keep refrigerated. If you don’t have the fridge space, store it in a cool dark cupboard to avoid the degradation and rancidity of the fatty acids. Can keep for up to 12 months, but it’s best to consume them within 3 months of opening.
We grow New Zealand hemp to supply industries with sustainable solutions to petrochemicals, to remediate many of the environmental and health challenges we face today.
Always read the label and use it as directed. Supplementary to a balanced diet.