Hemp Seeds Hearts; it’s Delicious & Packed full of Goodness!
The most nutritious and tender part of the hemp seed – the heart.
Hemp seed hearts are considered a complete protein and a superfood. It includes all essential amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks for all protein in our bodies, and since hemp hearts are easily digested, you will get the maximum absorption for your body to utilize!
Why choose Kiwi Hemp Hearts?
- Packed With Goodness – Protein (10g), Omega 6 & 3 Fatty Acids (12g) (Optimal 3:1 ratio), and Only 3g of Carbs per serving (30g).
- New Zealand Grown Hemp – Canterbury Region.
- A Fit for a Variety of Lifestyles & Diets: Vegan, Keto, Paleo, Non-GMO, and Gluten-Free
- Essential Vitamins & Minerals: Hemp is a super seed packed with plant-based protein, healthy fats, and other vital nutrients. Hemp Hearts are an excellent source of Iron, Niacin, Thiamine, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, and Zinc. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Hemp Hearts are also a good source of Vitamin B6 and Folate. (*See nutrition information for total fat content)
- Versatile & Tasty: Hemp hearts taste a little like pine nuts – a creamy, nutty taste that complements almost any dish, Hemp Hearts are the perfect boost to any meal. Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, yogurt, or blend them into smoothies.
- Shelf-Stable & Ready To Eat: A must-have addition to any pantry
- Strong Values: We are passionate about caring for YOU and our precious WORLD
Who should use it?
- You are looking to boost your nutrition in a simple and easy way.
- You want to include more quality plant protein sources to your diet.
- You are looking to add a plant-based protein boost to your meals and snacks.
How to use it?
Our Kiwi Hemp Hearts are an extremely versatile plant-based protein superfood, and you can add hemp to pretty much everything and anything, sweet or savoury.
- Top off your salads, hummus, pasta, ice cream, and porridge.
- For an extra buttery avocado on toast, add hemp seeds.
- Making a smoothie? Add a few tablespoons of hemp seeds into the blender.
- Add hemp seeds into your baking, think bread, brownies, and cookies.
- You can make hemp milk. All you need is water and hemp hearts.
- Straight from the pack as a snack.
How to Store?
Once opened, re-seal entirely after each serve. Hemp seeds are best kept refrigerated to extend shelf life where they will last for up to 12 months. If you have no fridge space, store hemp seeds in your pantry at room temperature and consume them within 90 days of opening.
100% Premium Shelled New Zealand Hemp Seeds.
Average Nutrition, Seed and Nut Comparison with Hemp Proteins, Vitamins & Minerals
Popular hemp seeds recipes
* Hemp is known to be vegan friendly, gluten-free, however, trace amounts of gluten may be present due to rogue seed/nut contaminants during harvesting and packaging.