Hemp Seed Benefits Vegan Nutrition
Hemp seed benefits vegan nutrition as part of a whole foods plant-based diet.
Hemp seeds are one of the best sources of vegetarian and vegan protein. They’re a popular source for plant-based protein powders and Hemp protein powders can substitute up to 25 percent of flour in baked good recipes.
Hemp is one of the earliest known plants cultivated and one of the world’s most nutritious ingredients. It’s versatility means it can be added to a wide variety of recipes.
Hemp is also a highly eco-friendly crop which is naturally pest-resistant, and because the plants grow fast and close together, they out-compete weeds and therefore don’t require herbicides.
Hemp seed is also a plentiful source of fibre, vitamins, and minerals such as magnesium, iron, zinc, and potassium. Unlike many other nuts and seeds, the hemp seed is not a known food allergen.
Our Hemp Seeds Hearts are grown sustainably at farms across New Zealand. Kiwi Hemp Seed Hearts are worth adding to your vegetarian or vegan nutrition regimen!
Did you know that Hemp Seed Hearts
- Are considered a complete protein.
- Have the highest percentage of this high quality protein found in the plant kingdom.
- That Hemp Seeds have no known allergens
- Are raw, kosher, gluten-free, Keto and vegan friendly.
- An array of important vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, B vitamins and Iron.
- An optimal 3:1 balance of omegas 6 to 3 essential fatty acids, including GLA – known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Contain all amino acids, including 9 essential that your body is unable to produce on its own, so we must obtain these from our diet.
No Animal Testing
Keto Diet Safe
100% New Zealand Grown Hemp
Pure Hemp Hearts
|||Per Serving 30g|