It’s time to venture beyond stock-standard oils and discover the versatility of hemp seed oil.
Hemp seed oil is a nourishing and raw superfood made by cold-pressing the seeds of the Cannabis sativa plant, similar in the way that olives are cold-pressed to make olive oil. Just to be clear, hemp seed oil is NOT the same as cannabidiol (CBD) oil. The production of CBD oil uses the stalks, leaves, and flowers of the cannabis plant. Hemp seed oil is produced, well… just as it says, from the SEED.
And guess what? It’s not only for drizzling on your salad! 100% Pure New Zealand Hemp Seed Oil is so naturally versatile you can:
- Eat it raw to boost heart and brain health, reduce inflammation, and improve chronic skin conditions
- Apply it topically as a skincare product to nourish and relieve problem skin conditions or as a natural massage oil
- Restore and finish natural timber, chopping boards and wooden furniture
- Condition leather shoes, belts, and horse tackle.
- Promotes heart health with an ideal 3:1 ratio of essential fatty acids, omega 6 and omega 3, which have been shown to reduce cholesterol levels, helping to prevent heart disease. The Gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) found in hemp seed oil is known to reduce inflammation.
- Boosts your immune system
- Balances your hormones
- Contains powerful anti-inflammatories and may have major benefits for arthritis sufferers
- Improves cognitive functioning
- Enhances digestive health.
Hemp seed oil can be used topically and is suitable for all skin types.
- Shinier hair and enhanced hair growth
- Stronger nails
- Healthy and moisturised skin
- Relief from chronic skin conditions. (Hemp seed oil is known to relieve acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, and itchy skin.)